Main Land Shahn Port:
This port is located on the Yemeni-Omani border in the east of Al-Mahra Governorate and is called the port of cargo. Through it, passengers, cars, buses, and freight locomotives crossed between Yemen, the Sultanate of Oman and the United Arab Emirates through the Sultanate, and it is linked to the asphalt road leading to Mahra, which is then linked to the long coastal road.
To view the map in its full size, click here
See Shahn via Google
** General specifications of the port: **
Gates At the port of shipment there is a gate with guard rooms for entry and exit
- Doreen administration building + residence building + mosque.
- Rooms and gates on the eastern side + rooms and gates on the western side.
- Passenger unit with umbrellas for arrivals + generator room + kitchen.
- Caravans ready
- The squares are an inspection bench (450 square meters) + an asphalted yard + 35 lighting poles.
- Cold and regular stores
- A hangar for storing regular goods (350 square meters).
- Equipment and scales for the X-ray machine for inspecting cargo trucks.
** Current activity of the port **
- The number of vehicles reaches 3,500 different types annually.
- The number of passengers also reaches more than 100 passengers per day.